Strategy: Both Teams To Score NO - Profitable

Although many prefer to create strategies based on goals, there is a lot of profitability in those football games with few goals. In this post we are going to show you a strategy of both teams scoring NO, where we look for games without goals or in which only one team scores.

► How to start a strategy for both teams to score: NO

To create this strategy we are going to use different markets and statistics in the Betpractice Pre Game tool. Our search must be focused on matches in which few goals are expected, so for them we will use the markets:

  • Both teams score NO
  • Under 2.5 Goals FT
  • Under 1.5 Goals FT
betting strategy of both teams to score no
Markets loaded in pre game Betpractice

We are also going to use two statistics to filter the football matches for each day. In this case we are going to use the average number of shots on goal and the average number of corners , since they are two statistics that are directly linked to the number of goals per game.

sorting of both teams to score no
Statistics of corners and shots on goal in the Betpractice pregame tool

► The best matches for a strategy of both teams to score: NO

With these markets and statistics we can begin to filter the pre-game coupon to keep only those football matches that interest us.

We are going to start with the markets and we are going to filter by actual share . The real odds will help us filter the football matches and keep those that have fulfilled the specific market a percentage that we indicate.

The first thing we are going to do is filter the market for “both teams to score: no”, so that it only shows us matches in which at least half of the season have ended in both score no. To do this we have to filter the market both teams score no with a maximum of 2 (a 2 share is equal to 50%).

It must be remembered that to filter the matches only for the current season we must have an active profile in which the real quota is that of the current season. This is configured in the Account Administration panel.

After filtering the market of both teams score no, we are going to do the same with the Under 1.5 Goals FT market, but instead of filtering with 50% we are going to do it with 25%, so we are going to put a maximum of 4 (odds @ 4 equals 25%).

And finally, with the market of less than 2.5 goals, FT we are going to do the same as with the market of both teams they score no, and we are going to filter with a minimum of 50% of matches Under 2.5 Goals. For this we have to insert again a maximum of 2. And the market filters would look like this:

at

Next, we are going to filter by statistics. And in this case we are going to filter the average total number of shots on target (between both teams) with a maximum of 7 and an average of maximum corners of 8, and it would be as follows:

Then Click on I’m Done!

From now on, we could only exclude those leagues that do not interest us, for example those that are not available on our investment website that we use.

At Betpractice there are dozens of competitions available but once we have our strategy of both teams to score: NO, set up, we have to start taking note of how it is developing in each league, in order to eliminate those leagues (or league teams) that do not work.

Give it a try &  If you have any questions about this betting strategy leave us a comment below or share it with your friends!

Get Started Now!

It’s time to take your bets to the next level!
Select the package that suits you and get started now!
Try for FREE No credit card required!

Get Started Now!

It’s time to take your bets to the next level!
Select the package that suits you and get started now!
Try for FREE No credit card required!

Leave a Reply

Like us on social media and stay updated!

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter

Related Posts:

Most Recent Posts

Subscribe For Instant Updates!

✉️ Get first the latest News, Exclusive Updates and Offers! ✉️