1 INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
1.1 when you make a purchase on betpractice.com you will be asked to provide only your email.
1.2 making your purchase we collect payment information (contact information).
1.3 We may also ask you whether or not to use your email so as to collect information to send newsletters, respond to a survey or make a marketing communication about your usage of our services.
1.4 We do not collect / or read passwords, credit / debit accounts.
2 WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
2.1 It enables us to make your registration or to bill your online subscription and to contact you when necessary.
2.2 respond to your questions or comments
3 LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES – DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
4 SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
4.1 All your data are encrypted.
4.2 We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
5 CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1 We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
5.2 If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
7 DATA RETENTION
7.1 We keep your information, which may include personal data for as long as we believe it is necessary, so as to provide you our best services, to informed you that we comply with applicable law, to resolve disputes with different parties, and for any else is needed for our business, including the detection and prevention of fraud or other illegal activities.
7.2 When https://www.betpractice.com no longer requires your personal information, we will destroy, delete or anonymize your information without prior notice to you.
7.3 Betpractice keep the right to delete information that includes, without limitation, comments, posts or other content of your account without notice to you. Similarly, it is also the case when your account is terminated.
7.4 If you have questions about a particular retention period for certain types of personal data, please contact us with the contact details below.
8 COOKIES POLICY
8.1 Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
8.2 Cookies are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services and better site experiences and tools in the future.
8.3 Google Tag Manager is a tag management system used by us to integrate and manage our tags. We use GTM on our website to include the following tracking tools: Google analytics & Facebook conversion pixels.
8.4 Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google“). Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet.
8.5 We use the “Custom Audience pixel” of Facebook Inc. on our website. With its help, we can keep track of what users do after they see or click on a Facebook advertisement. This enables us to monitor the effectiveness of Facebook ads for purposes of statistics and market research. Data collected in this way is anonymous to us. Please check the social media websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
9 YOUR OPTIONS AND RIGHTS
We want you to know how we use your personal information. This can be done in the following ways:
1. You may request a copy of your data that we keep.
2. You may notify us of any changes to your personal information or you may ask us to correct any of your data we hold.
3. In some cases, you may ask us to delete or prevent or restrict the processing of your personal data that we keep or to express your disagreement for specific policies of using your personal data, and
4. In some cases you may also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party.
5. In cases where we use your personal data on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in accordance with the applicable law. In addition, in cases where we process your personal data on a legitimate interest or in the public interest, you have the right to express your disagreement at any time regarding this use of your personal data in accordance with applicable law.
6. We rely on you to ensure that your personal information is complete, correct and up-to-date. Please inform us in advance of any changes or inaccuracies in your personal information by contacting [email protected]. We will handle your request in accordance with applicable law.