Preset 7 Parameters
We are going to talk about how to make purely statistical football predictions in order to choose valuable matches to bet on.
In order to make statistical football predictions among all the searches we do, we will try to make our results fulfill these 7 parameters. We will display the data sample window of our chosen market, by clicking on the Betpractice Real Odds. And it must fulfilled:
1. Maximum Probability in our market selection.
2. Value in our result.
3. Wide or acceptable data sample.
4. Last 10 matches meets our market selection in majority.
5. Last 3 matches meets our market selection in majority.
6. Exact match meets our market selection in majority.
7. Meet the market requirement in the exact situation (Home/Away).*
In the picture we see that there is an acceptable data sample, the exact matches meet the BTTS result, plus the BTTS market it was a majority in the last 10 games and in the last 3 matches.
In the above two screenshots, we can see how parameter 7 is fulfilled in most matches, for both home and away teams.