New Feature – Next Corner

With Betpractice Studio’s Next Corner tool you are able to find the probability that there will be more corners or not in a match depending on the scenario that is taking place live. In this article we are going to talk about this new tool and how to use it.

Corner over strategy in the first half

We can create a corner over strategy in the first half with the Next Goal tool. Let’s take the example of the match between Deportivo Cali vs Once Caldas, we have the following situation:

Minute 35 and only 1 corner from the local team. Now what we have to do is insert that scenario in Betpractice

With this tool we can see that this match offered a 76.92% chance that there would be one more corner, and in fact there were up to two more corners in that match before the break . At minute 35 the odds for one more corner were already quite high so this tool gives us an incredible advantage in statistical based decision making.

This strategy can also be applied to under corners, if we set the stage and there is a high percentage in the first column of “Stay with X” corners, we can enter that market.

What does Total Corners mean?

In the previous example we have raised the situation that the local has a corner and the visitor zero corners in the 35th minute, but we could also have inserted in Betpractice Studio the scenario that there is a corner (or the number of corners that we want) regardless of if the corner has been taken by the local or the visitor, that is what the Total Corners option that you will find in the Next Corner Settings menu is for.

What is the difference between Dynamic Mode and Fixed Mode of Next Corner?

As in Next Goal, in this tool we have two modes available, it is important to know the differences in order to make a correct analysis.

The main difference is that in the Fixed Mode we will be able to divide the game into the minute ranges that we want and Betpractice will simulate the probability that there will be or there will be not any corners in those ranges with the number of corners that we indicate, let’s see an example.

In the image above we see that the scenario is 1-0 corners in the 44th minute and we are going to divide the game there into 10-minute ranges, therefore we see that:

  • Between minute 45 and 54 with 1-0 there is a 66.67% probability that there will be one more corner and a 33.33% probability that there will be no corners
  • Between minute 55 and 64 with 1-0 there is a 50% chance that there will be one more corner and a 50% chance that there will be no corners
  • Between minute 65 and 74 with 1-0 there is a 100% probability that there will be one more corner and a 0% probability that there will be no corners
  • Between minute 75 and 84 with 1-0 it indicates that there is no sample because, within the selected sample, there was never a 1-0 to corners between minute 75 and 84
  • Between minute 85 and 90 with 1-0 it indicates that there is no sample because, within the selected sample, there was never a 1-0 to corners between minute 75 and 84

Therefore what we have is some fixed parameters (hence the name) such as the number of corners and the intervals, and from there it shows us the probability of corners in each of those intervals or ranges.

The dynamic mode is different, since the ranges are displayed differently, we are going to give you the same scenario, but changing the mode:

As can be seen, with the dynamic mode the starting interval is always the same, in this case the 45th minute, and what advances from 10 to 10 minutes is the end of the range, up to the 90th minute, so we obtain that :

  • Between minute 45 and 54 with 1-0 there is a 66.67% probability that there will be one more corner and a 33.33% probability that there will be no corners
  • Between minute 45 and 64 with a 1-0 there is an 83.33% probability that there will be one more corner and a 16.67% probability that there will be no corners
  • Between minute 45 and 74 with 1-0 there is a 100% probability that there will be one more corner and a 0% probability that there will be no corners
  • Between minute 45 and 84 with 1-0 there is a 100% chance that there will be one more corner and a 0% chance that there will be no corners
  • Between minute 45 and 94 with 1-0 there is a 100% chance that there will be one more corner and a 0% chance that there will be no corners

Corner over strategy at the end of the game

The same methodology that we have used in the previous corner strategy can be used here to find corners at the end of the game. In this case we are going to use the Total Corners function in order to have more samples, since at the end of the game there are usually more corners and it is more difficult for there to be many games with exactly the same number of corners from the home team and the away team. , it is more common to have games with the same number of total corners and it will also help us.

We have the case of the match between Sarmiento vs. San Lorenzo in the Argentine League, with the situation of 3 corners from the local team and 6 from the visitor, that is, 9 total corners in the 80th minute. We are going to insert these parameters in Betpractice to see the probability of a corner (or more).

As seen in the image, the dynamic mode and the Total Corners function is activated, with the number of corners (9) that there were in total at that moment.

We have that in 90% of the occasions with that scenario there were more than 9 corners. The quota was already high and indeed there was one more corner in the 85th minute.

Again we have a huge advantage based on statistics that will help us make smarter decisions.

You can try it for FREE Now! We hope you liked this article, that you apply it and, of course, tell us about your experience with this type of analysis on our social networks. Also check here for more info about Betpractice Studio!

Get Started Now!

It’s time to take your bets to the next level!
Select the package that suits you and get started now!
Try for FREE No credit card required!

Get Started Now!

It’s time to take your bets to the next level!
Select the package that suits you and get started now!
Try for FREE No credit card required!

Leave a Reply

Like us on social media and stay updated!

Facebook
Twitter

Related Posts:

Most Recent Posts

Subscribe For Instant Updates!

✉️ Get first the latest News, Exclusive Updates and Offers! ✉️