Betpractice Vs Statistics Pages
There is a common question when thinking to buy Betpractice. What is the difference between a common website on football statistics and Betpractice betting software?
In this article we will list some of the differences. In a statistical website you can access a lot of free information at the same way as many others.
But in betpractice studio you have the ability to know:
At Betpractice Studio you access advanced and dynamic information with the ability to obtain exactly what you are interested in football betting: In other words, focus on making money.
In statistical websites you get statistical information about a football game, in Betpractice you can combine that information in questions like:
- How many times a specific result occurred?
- What matches are the most likely to have that result?
- What’s the Yield that can be obtained by betting on that result?
- How much money will you win by betting on that outcome?
- What leagues are profitable to bet on, which markets and in what periods?
- What bookmakers are the ones that give the necessary odds to win that money?
- What minimum odd is necessary for betting on that result to remain profitable?
- How many times you have to bet so as to remain profitable?
- What is the best match to make that bet?
- What is the best moment in live betting to make that precise bet?
- When make a trading or cash out bet can I make to get profit no matter what?
- At what rate should I make that trading counter-bet?
- At what minute of the game it is estimated to get out of your cash out?
- What upward or downward trend are these pre-match odds taking?
- Can we make money by betting on that trend before the match starts?
- How will the odds change if a number of goals are scored in a certain point in the game?
- What is the probability that a new goal will be scored?
- What is the time of the match when goals are most likely to be scored?
- What trend each team had, what streak and state of form?
- Where is it not advisable to gamble?
As a summary, the main difference is that in a statistical website you obtain only sports information but with Betpractice Studio you will be able to get focus information on your betting investment.